[Esip-drupal] Office Hours tomorrow Wednesday March 9th @3-5pm ET

David Bassendine david at bluedotlab.org
Tue Mar 8 15:57:07 EST 2016

Hi ESIP Drupalists,

Do you have an idea, use case or problem using Drupal for Science? Want to
pitch in building shared solutions to common science problems on the web?
Find out more about using Drupal? Or just chat with like-minded folks?

Drop in for our second Science on Drupal Office Hours on
https://scienceondrupal.slack.com next Wednesday 9th March @3-5pm ET. To
sign up, send us your Slack email - by emailing davidATbluedotlab.org or
ashepherdATwhoi.edu or pinging us on IRC #drupal-science or ESIP's Slack
#Drupal channel.

Up this week: we'll be having a *hangout to review use cases for the DOIs
on Drupal project, then map out an overall architecture for development*.
We'll also following up on existing projects and issues being tracked on
our Trello board <https://trello.com/b/QX23p1bp>. Bring along your ideas
and problems and we'll take a look!

See you there - best, David