[Esip-drupal] Open House telecon next Wednesday 24th February

David Bassendine david at bluedotlab.org
Wed Feb 24 12:47:36 EST 2016

Hi ESIP Drupal people,

Just a quick reminder - come along for our Open House telecon this
afternoon at 3pm ET. We'll be announcing winners for ESIP's Drupalcon
funding, discussing the programme for 2016 - or bring along any other
questions or ideas you have!

   - Where: on Webex - see connection details above or at
   https://groups.drupal.org/node/509126
   - Collaborative notes doc: https://goo.gl/9NUikt
   - Slides w/ agenda: https://goo.gl/M0cozS

See you there! David