[Esip-drupal] Open strategy and visioneering meeting tomorrow at 3pm ET

David Bassendine david at bluedotlab.org
Wed Feb 22 17:45:11 EST 2017

Hi everyone,

We started to outline broad ideas for 2017 in the call today, and heard
feedback from NCEI on their use of Drupal and where the group could best
help (thanks to Kyle Levitan for that!). Notes from our meeting are here:
https://goo.gl/nuC2jr. <https://goo.gl/nuC2jr>

If you have any more ideas or feedback, please add them to the doc linked
above, or come along to our next telecon on 22nd March where we'll keep a
slot free to continue the discussion.

Take care! David