[Esip-drupal] Anyone drupalists still there?

Dan Keyes dankeyes at esipfed.org
Tue May 1 15:19:41 EDT 2018

I'm trying to figure out if anyone is still using this (drupal) mailing
list. It doesn't appear that anyone is monitoring the administrative
requests (including me.)
I'm going to take the following actions unless someone chimes in and
requests that I don't.
- Go to the general options and leave just one administrator.
- Look also under the notification section and adjust
- Go to the Bounce Processing and adjust
- Remove all subscribers
The list will remain accessible, for the sake of accessing the archives,
but I'm trying to get rid of useless notifications if no one is looking
at them.
Dan

Dan Keyes
Operations & Projects Coordinator