[Esip-drupal] Anyone drupalists still there?

"Renée F. Brown" rfbrown at unm.edu
Thu May 3 22:32:52 EDT 2018

While I don’t have an opinion on the management of the listserv (whatever is easiest), I think the more obvious question regards the persistence and utility of this group? I for one would like to see this group to continue… am I alone?

Renée

—
Renée F. Brown
Information Manager
McMurdo Dry Valleys LTER Program
University of New Mexico Department of Biology
Albuquerque, NM 87131 USA
rfbrown at unm.edu <mailto:rfbrown at unm.edu>

—