[Esip-envirosensing] Workshop Planning Meeting

James Gallagher jgallagher at opendap.org
Mon Jul 3 13:58:20 EDT 2023

I have time Wed after 1400 MDT and Thurs after 1200 MDT to meet.

Sure, I’ll help sort out issues. My mailing address is 186 Kodiak Trl, Butte MT 59701.

A while back you mentioned Hyrax as server of data stored in a SQL data base. We can have that meeting, but I can’t do that this week. That is cutting things pretty close. Let me know - right now that week is open except for Thursday 1030-1130 MDT. Also worth considering is PyDAP, which has an SQL server that speaks OPeNDAP. pydap.org <http://pydap.org/>.

Thanks,
James