[Esip-esda] Telecons Today: ESDA 3pm EDT & Drone-SemTech 4pm EDT (of interest)

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Thu Jun 15 13:13:35 EDT 2017

Hello ESDA,

Two Telecon Meetings Today:

*1. *We will have our monthly ESDA Telecon this afterrnoon at 3pm EDT /
12pm PDT to discuss participation in the ESIP Summer Meeting and
post-Summer Meeting followup for the ESDA Cluster.

*2.* There is a Drone-Semantic Tech joint-Telecon happening at *4pm EDT /
1pm PDT *that ESDA members may be interesting in attending. *Agenda:*

   - 10min: Brief Intro from Drone Cluster chairs on drone data challenges
   - 15min: Krzysztof Janowicz presentation on  SOSA/SSN
   - 15min: Josh Liberman presentation on science ontologies
   - 20min: Questions & Discussion on talks and brain storming on
   integrating semantic tech with science drone data management long term and
   in the immediate how we might incorporate such best at the July Workshop
   Day/Hackathon

*ESDA Telecon Details:*
*3pm EDT, 12 PDT*
to join from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click:
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/407339749
You can also dial in using your phone: United States: +1 (312) 757-3121
<(312)%20757-3121>
Access Code: 407-339-749

*Drone-Semantic Tech Telecon details:*
4pm EDT, 1 PDT
To join from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click:
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/256375653
You can also dial in using your phone: United States: +1 (224) 501-3212
<(224)%20501-3212>
Access Code: 256-375-653

Looking forward to hearing from you at either / both meetings today!

all the best,
Lindsay Barbieri (Bar)

--
Lindsay Barbieri
PhD Student, Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources