INC NEWS - Beware of Used Homes

TheOcean1@aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 2 16:16:54 EST 2006

I've heard those ads, they are awful.
Another ad they are running attacks impact fees. I think it is worse than
their "used homes" ad. It is almost pure cliches such as "if it walks like a
duck, and quacks like a duck..." and is virtually devoid of intelligent
dialogue.

Those two ads have left me with a very poor impression of the organization
stupid enough to run them.

Bill

In a message dated 3/2/2006 3:41:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,