INC NEWS - Substance Abuse Prevention in NC

pinnaclecdc at aol.com pinnaclecdc at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 07:47:33 EST 2008

Hello and HAPPY NEW YEAR! From Wanda Boone,

I am the Chair of the  Substance Abuse Prevention Work Group, Alcohol Drug
Council of NC.

As an  outgrowth of the ADCNC Outer Banks Conference, held on October 10-12
2007, Work  Groups were formed focusing on the priorities of substance abuse
issues in North  Carolina. The groups began meeting to further discuss action
plans for these  priorities. This Work Group has a STATEWIDE focus and meetings
can be attended  via teleconference.

I am also the Chair of the Best Practices for  Children ages 0-17 and
Substance Abuse Subcommittee for Durham County. These  committees are focused on
Durham County.

If you have interest in becoming  part of either committee, please respond
via email and I will forward
details  to you.

Regards,
Wanda Boone