INC NEWS - State offers "rainwater harvesting" tour

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 08:57:51 EST 2008

I can't attend this either -- I'm up to my eyeballs w/
this weeks meetings and a couple others next week.

Can someone from the INC attend this meeting and
report back to the listserv (and at the next INC
Meeting)?

Alternatively, can the INC invite someone to speak to
us directly (and in detail) regarding this issue?

Melissa Rooney