INC NEWS - Candidate forum / meet and greet at April meeting

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:07:14 EST 2008

Several years ago,  I purchased a commercial sized coffee maker that will enable us to prepare it in advance of a meeting and have it ready for those who want to have a cup with a piece of cake.

I'll bring it ready to serve 40 cups (can go up to 60) and also bring a cake from Costco for refreshments.

Coffee with Candidates!?

mike