INC NEWS - Candidate forum / meet and greet at April meeting

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 20:12:22 EST 2008

At the INC meeting last night, we decided that the April meeting would be devoted to elections -- invite candidates for some combination of meet voters and do a forum with questions about how electing them would help neighborhoods.

Somehow I ended up with the short end of the stick when they were looking for someone to lead the effort.

What you can do:
1) Come on April 22.
2) Invite folks from your neighborhood, friends, etc (the objective is to have LOTS of voters to meet)
3) Volunteer to help organize the event, including
  - Invite candidates
  - Bring food
  - Decide on an agenda
  - More food
  - Make sure Herald Sun is cool with having this in their building

Thanks, pat