INC NEWS - proposal for Neighborhood Advocate highlighted in localblog...

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 10:54:30 EDT 2008

I agree with Ronnie. The neighborhoods need, at the
very least, a resource person from whom they can seek
advice/education as well as assistance with
neighborhood initiatives/concerns. The most practical
way is for the local gov't to hire an independent. Of
course, there is the possibility of this 'independent'
being beholden to gov't officials, but that's the
down-side of the real world.

Any chance this can be a city/county shared position?
A lot of development, and all the school issues go to
the county, not the city.

Melissa

Melissa Rooney
mmr121570 at yahoo.com