INC NEWS - Neighborhood landscaping and maintenance services

Scott Carter carterjs at us.ibm.com
Thu Apr 3 17:00:21 EDT 2008

Hi,

As I mentioned at the last INC meeting, the Woodcroft community is planning
to send out a Request For Quote
for landscaping and maintenance services.    Though we are satisfied with
our current supplier of these services,
we would like to verify that our contract is competitive and would consider
making a change if it is justified.    If any
of the larger neighborhoods in the INC have a landscaping service that you
would recommend, I would appreciate
it if you would send me their company name and contact information.
Thanks.

Best regards,
Scott Carter
President, Woodcroft Community Association