INC NEWS - Come Celebrate the Lights at NCSSM on April 28

Meredith Emmett meredith at thirdspacestudio.com
Fri Apr 25 14:59:26 EDT 2008

The North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics Community
and the Watts Hospital-Hillandale Neighborhood Association
invite you to join us for.

GOOD LIGHTS MAKE GOOD NEIGHBORS:

A COMMUNITY CELEBRATION

Join us for entertainment and LocoPops as
we celebrate our success in creating a lighting system
for the NCSSM soccer field that meets the needs of
NCSSM students, neighbors, friends and the community.

Monday, April 28, 2008 @ 8:30 p.m.

We'll start at intersection of Sprunt St. and Pennsylvania Ave.
and walk to the NCSSM soccer field
Durham, N.C.

FREE LOCOPOPS TO THE FIRST 500!

Questions?
Contact the NCSSM Communications Office at 919.416.2872 or
<mailto:everhart at ncssm.edu> everhart at ncssm.edu,
 or WHHNA President Meredith Emmett at 919-641-1614 or
meredith at thirdspacestudio.com

All neighbors and NCSSM students welcome!