INC NEWS - Third Fork Creek Meeting

Nancy Cox scrapping.nancy at verizon.net
Sun Jun 1 16:38:54 EDT 2008

Hi,
    Didn't see where the body of the message was attached.  Through the efforts of CAN and the resident board at McDougle Terrace, Paul Luebke and Floyd McKissick as well as reps from an environmental agency (sorry didn't catch if it was state or federal) will meet at Eastway elementary on Wednesday, June 11th at 6pm.  More information is available from CAN.  I can't be there either.  At issue is the contamination of the creek where it runs through McDougle Terrace - apparently a company called Brentag is responsible although I am sure any of us who live along the creek can attest to other polluters that make the probably worse.

Nancy Cox

419-6369