INC NEWS - FW: Lost Dogs - More info

Christine Danko ChristineDanko at nc.rr.com
Wed Jul 2 18:32:58 EDT 2008

I found out the dogs were lost near the Woodcroft area.... please keep an
eye out.

> Please help - call the number below if anyone has seen either of these
> dogs.
> And please forward to any other lists you have!!
>
> Thanks,
> Christine Danko

This e-mail, and any attachments to it, contains PRIVILEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) or
entity named on the e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination or copying of this e-mail in error is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic  transmission in error, please notify
me by telephone (919-489-0576) or by electronic mail (pickle at patriot.net)
immediately.