INC NEWS - Artists For Obama Auction

michael dempster bowowski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 16:03:37 EDT 2008

Greetings :)

I am an Obama supporter. I am also a starving artist, unable to donate much
in the way of money to the Obama campaign. So, I got an idea....

Although I am short on cash, I do have some art that I can donate to the
cause. I'm guessing there are others out there like me, who have art, but no
money, and who support Obama and would like to help the cause.

Why not organize an "Artists For Obama Auction?" If we can get enough
artists who want to do this, I will contact the local Obama campaign and see
if they can help with a venue to hold it in, and help with the publicity.

Also, if anyone has some serious computer/website skills, this is an idea
that might be able to expand beyond our local area, and raise some real big
money nationally...I'm thinking a website that might resemble Ebay. Whatever
we can do to help Barack win the White House is gonna be worth it.

So, send an email my way if you are an artist and would like to participate.

Help if you can..........

-Mike