INC NEWS - Coalition to Unchain Dogs Benefit Concert

amanda arrington ssnss4 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 08:52:25 EDT 2008

One last reminder of the 2nd Annual Coalition to Unchain Dogs Benefit Concert tomorrow.  By the time the show starts at 4:30, the rain should be gone and it will be a great evening!  Even if the rain sticks around we will be out at Durham Central Park with some great music, food and fun (Midtown Dickens, La Tropa de Tierre Caliente, Schooner, Lost in the the Trees and Caitlin Cary performing along with Southern High School dance and step teams!).  I hope you can be there!

Please visit our website, www.unchaindogs.net, for more information.

Thanks!
Amanda