INC NEWS - meeting this Wed. - your support needed

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Tue Sep 30 02:11:19 EDT 2008

Please pass this along to your neighborhood lists as this is a city-wide
problem.

Join me and other citizens at Shepard Middle School, 2401 Dakota Street,
7PM (in the Auditorium) for a meeting regarding our City worker's
compensation. We've already lost 50 good Police officers this year and
it's time to fix the problem. Come and show your support for the City
employees who are meeting to try to work out the problem. It's in your
best interest to show them that we care; these are the folks that serve
and protect us.

Randy Pickle
27 Beverly Drive