INC NEWS - Bulky item pick up

Nancy Cox scrapping.nancy at verizon.net
Wed Oct 1 13:58:58 EDT 2008

Can someone explain what will happen with the items picked up? Are they
going to just be trashed?  I hope not.  A neighbor accidently put items out
yesterday; service doesn't start until next week, and they were all items
that should go to a thrift store - a table, lamp that worked, mobile kitchen
island.  I do hope this will encourage folks to get rid of bulky items from
their yards and that will be a benefit to the community but considering gas
prices and that it use to cost us $25 so now there is a revenue loss, not
sure it is the best timing.

Nancy Cox