INC NEWS - Bulky item pick up

Long, Donald Donald.Long at durhamnc.gov
Wed Oct 1 14:07:38 EDT 2008

We do have a swap shop that people can bring items that are still in
usable condition, you can drop off free of charge or take something free
of charge. However, we are not staffed to sift through items to see if
something can be reused, therefore, unless we get a full load that looks
good, we will be disposing of it at our transfer station.

Donald M. Long
Director, Department of Solid Waste Management
City of Durham, North Carolina
919-560-4186-Office
919-201-0258-Cell
919-560-1132-Fax