INC NEWS - Digital Billboards: Fairway Promoti =?win...

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 11:38:50 EST 2008

Fortunately, there is absolutely no rush to action for the citizens....  yet.
Let's take our time and see what's on the table.

I don't expect this to happen, but suppose Fairway requested just one  single
LED Billboard at the outskirts of town. I would assume many of those  chiming
in would oppose it.
Now suppose Fairway were to sweeten the pot, and offered to pay every man,
woman & child in Durham $500k for the right to put up that one billboard....
would you still oppose it?

Again, I don't expect them to make that  offer..... but what do we really
have to discuss until we know exactly what they  are proposing?

Tuesday night isn't very far away, let's relax until we hear the request
directly. Waiting a few days until the information is available will make this
discussion much more productive.

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 12/4/2008 11:23:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,