[Durham INC] Fwd: letter on the marriage amendment

Ed Harrison ed.harrison at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 12 11:08:25 EDT 2011

As someone who may be the only person on this listserv currently
getting lobbied on the issue of the constitutional amendment and how
to deal with it -- I mean, now, today -- John's second point is
particularly well-taken.

In regard to what appears to be a procedural issue, the delegates will
have to sort that one out.

Ed Harrison