[Durham INC] 'Anti-Gay' is offensive language

Reyn Bowman reynbowman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:08:00 EDT 2011

You have strong beliefs Christine but this is the second time you've invoked
your emotions as a defense, e.g. being offended, while at the same time
being pretty offensive yourself.

The listserv has been very tolerant of your viewpoint.  That is appears your
viewpoint isn't widely shared is just what it is, not a reflection on the
listserv.

There is no reason various sides of this issue can't be discussed and remain
civil.

--
Reyn Bowman
2203 Shoreham St