[Durham INC] INC Status

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 21:28:42 EST 2011

Actually  Colin Crossman could best answer that, he's the attny who helped
INC become a  501-(c) 4 or 5, if I recall.

He was  President elect of INC when his B&B diverted his attention, but the
King's  Daughter's Inn has become such an important staple of Durham, no
one  minded.

I've CCed  him here,

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 12/14/2011 7:47:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,