[Durham INC] Lowe's Grove and STEM App Creator project

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 15:41:38 EDT 2015

 The Lowe’s Grove App Creator project has received $337.41 toward their purchase of 4 Android Tablets for use by students (and teachers) at Lowe’s Grove Middle School. 1/2 of this was matched (by Donor’s Choose) during the first 4 days of April, which means that, in total, ~$170 has been donated by 15 people.

I know we can show better support than this.
Please skip your next latte and donate the $ to this worthwhile public-school project at a school that, for years, has needed some Durham TLC.
I know it would mean a lot to the dedicated and caring teachers, like Ms. Duvall, who continue to give their energy to the kids (including my daughter) who go there.

Thank you for caring and sharing.
Melissa (Rooney)