[Durham INC] NGP Food Truck Rodeo, Today/Thurs April 28 Feat. Piedmont Lowlanders, Kid Fun!

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 00:12:37 EDT 2016

** PLEASE CROSS POST **

-------------------------

**New Season, New Trucks in Lineup! (see below)**

Join us this Thursday (4/28) at 5-8:30. Bring a blanket, chairs, games.
Meet neighbors (from nearby or farther). With Free Music on the lawn!

** The Lineup: **
---------------------------------
Dinner/Savory Trucks

* NEW visitor: MacUrRoni Truck will be here! With great twists on this
classic comfort food. (or just the classic, if that's what you're
needin'.)

* NEW visitor: Captain Poncho's Tacos - come enjoy great south of the
border fare with this classic first wave food truck and their terrific
owners/staff.

* Will & Pop's - Northgate/Colonial Village fave with great stuff from the
grill is back with us!

* Sarge's Chef on Wheels - Returns to N'gate with their delicious
offerings from all kinds of cuisines including great NOLA - style dishes.

Dessert/Thirst quenchers:

* Fahsyrah's Lemonade - back with us this spring!

* NEW! Ninth Street Bakery - Pastry Cart Delights with us for the first
time!

Again this season, We will aim to feature a NEW truck in the lineup each
month, dessert or dinner -- with some amazing new tastes, dishes, and
cuisines/fusion offerings. Come check them out!

Musical Guests: Piedmont Lowlanders join us for a return engagement! No
cover charge, but do be kind and tip our entertainers if you can.

Kid Fun: Folks from St. Paul's Church will be back with fun activities for
kids to enjoy!

Want to feature your talents (music, dance, poetry, theatrical or
improve/comedic chops?) at a rodeo? Get in touch with Ian Pond at
ian.pond at yahoo.com.

--------------------------------------
Association reps will be around for Northgaters who want to join/renew
membership to NPNA, to answer questions about our tree fund initiative or
other activities - or if you are seeking a Northgate Park Signature
T-shirt to show your neighborhood pride!

Thanks for coming out & see you there! ~ your NPNA BoD

__._,_.___

  _____

Posted by: Dan Singer <des at cs.duke.edu>

  _____

X3oDMTJyOGs5N25iBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzMDA3MDUxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE2ODky
NARtc2dJZAM0NzQ3NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzE0NjE3NjI4NDg-?act=reply&m
essageNum=47475> Reply via web post

.

<mailto:des at cs.duke.edu?subject=Re%3A%20NP%20Food%20Truck%20Rodeo%2C%20Thurs
%20April%2028> Reply to sender

.

<mailto:NPNA at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20NP%20Food%20Truck%20Rodeo%2C%20
Thurs%20April%2028> Reply to group

.

JmM3RwZ3ZrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzMDA3MDUxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE2ODkyNARzZW
MDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE0NjE3NjI4NDg-> Start a New Topic

.

oDMTM3NHRic2xxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzMDA3MDUxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE2ODkyNA
Rtc2dJZAM0NzQ3NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzE0NjE3NjI4NDgEdHBjSWQDNDc0Nz
U-> Messages in this topic (1)

  _____

<https://s.yimg.com/ru/static/images/yg/img/megaphone/1461187129_phpAFlf16>

 <https://yho.com/1wwmgg> Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail
app

Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!

  _____

Check out our NPNA website, and our Facebook and Nextdoor pages:
        http://www.northgateparknc.org/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northgate-Park-Neighborhood-Association/67828
6752214997
        https://northgatepark.nextdoor.com

MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzMDA3MDUxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE2ODkyNARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hw
BHN0aW1lAzE0NjE3NjI4NDg-> Visit Your Group

zEzMDA3MDUxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTE2ODkyNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTQ2MTc2M
jg0OA--> Yahoo! Groups

.  <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> Privacy .
<https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/> Terms of Use

.