[Durham INC] Watch a New CityLife: Police Chief Shares Her Vision for Durham

PublicAffairs PublicAffairs at durhamnc.gov
Wed Aug 3 08:56:54 EDT 2016

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D0B4D4.F7199620]

Share! Watch CityLife: @DurhamPoliceNC Chief Davis shares her plans for improving #Durham police/community relations https://youtu.be/jyCDEYiQkDY

Watch a New CityLife<https://youtu.be/jyCDEYiQkDY>: Police Chief Shares Her Vision for Durham
Airing Now on Durham Television Network and On Demand<https://youtu.be/jyCDEYiQkDY>

Now that Durham has its next police chief, how do we as a community move forward with improving our police/community relations and what can our residents do to help? In this new episode<https://youtu.be/jyCDEYiQkDY>, CityLife Host Beverly B. Thompson<http://durhamnc.gov/1089/Office-of-Public-Affairs> sits down with Chief Cerelyn Davis<http://durhamnc.gov/149/Police-Department> to talk about her first 60 days as Durham's new police chief and her plans for the future.

In honor of National Night Out this week and to celebrate the spirit of unity in the Bull City, be sure to also watch the Durham Police Department's Running Man Challenge video<https://youtu.be/b67VUDB6TgI>.

About CityLife
CityLife<http://nc-durham.civicplus.com/1120/CityLife>, a talk show that features information on current City issues and upcoming events, airs daily at 9:30 a.m., 1 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. on Durham Television Network<http://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network> (Time Warner Cable ch. 8 and AT&T U-verse ch. 99) and on YouTube<http://youtube.com/CityofDurhamNC>. For more information call (919) 560-4123, like on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/CityofDurhamNC>, and follow on Twitter<http://twitter.com/CityofDurhamNC> and Instagram<http://www.instagram.com/cityofdurhamnc/>.