[Durham INC] Season's Final Market Day for Durham Roots Farmers Market at Northgate

Will Wilson willwilsn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 12:24:40 EST 2016

Please share with all your lists:

Heads up from Durham Roots Farmer's Market at Northgate Mall:

This Saturday, Nov. 19, is our last market of the year! It's been a
wonderful inaugural year for our little market, and we'd love to see you
all out there on what looks to be a beautiful day to stock up for the
winter. I'll send out more details later, but we'll have prize
giveaways, vendor specials, and a special guest, the Durham Farm and
Food Network, talking about how you can get involved in local food issues.

Confirmed vendors include:
Dandies Produce Farm
Prodigal Farm
Blue Whistler Farm
Carolina Farmhouse Dairy
Bull City Farm

For last minute information check out and like our Facebook page, and
join our email list at "bit.ly/1VfDSPZ".