[Durham INC] Fw: Durham County Strategic Plan Update

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:00:11 EST 2016

I didn't do the survey because I don't know enough about the current plan to comment usefully on any update.  But I thought the community would want to know that an update was being planned, and there will no doubt be opportunities to go hear about it.  Or maybe they would present at our delegate meeting?

Regards, pat