[Durham INC] Phase II West Ellerbee Creek Greenway Trail

Smith, Annette Annette.Smith at durhamnc.gov
Wed Mar 29 15:49:03 EDT 2017

April 1, 2017

The City of Durham is excited to start building the next phase of the West Ellerbee Creek Greenway Trail.  This 10 foot wide trail will begin at Westover Park, pass under I-85, and end at Broad Street near Stadium Drive. When built, the new greenway trail will connect the existing West Ellerbee Creek Trail to the North/South Greenway Trail on Stadium Drive.  Construction will begin in April 2017 and will be complete by Spring 2018.

New traffic lights with crosswalks will be installed:

*         On Guess Road near Westover Park and National Pawn and Jewelry

*         On North Pointe Drive between Bed Bath and Beyond and Costco
For more information, if you have questions or concerns, please visit the project website. https://durhamnc.gov/742/West-Ellerbee-Creek-Trail--Phase-II

You may also call Durham One Call (919) 560-1200.
Or call Jessica Kemp, Project manager, 919-560-4197 ext 21234.

As always, please stay safe and avoid construction zones.

Annette L. Smith

Program Administrator, Grants and Special Projects

Staff Liaison, Durham Parks Foundation

Durham Parks and Recreation, City of Durham

101 City Hall Plaza, Durham, NC  27701

P:  919-560-4355 x27214<tel:919-560-4355%20x27214>

F:  919-560-4021<tel:919-560-4021>

www.DPRPlayMore.org<http://www.dprplaymore.org/>

Durham Parks and Recreation provides opportunities for our community to Play More!