[Durham INC] Tickets Still Available!!! 2017 Preservation Durham Tour!!!

Ellen Dagenhart dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Tue May 2 17:31:54 EDT 2017

>Check it out:
>
><https://www.eventbrite.com/e/preservation-tour-2017-tickets-33434854550>Preservation
>Tour 2017
>
><https://www.eventbrite.com/e/preservation-tour-2017-tickets-33434854550>
>

>Preservation Tour 2017
>

><https://www.eventbrite.com/e/preservation-tour-2017-tickets-33434854550>
>
>On May 6th & 7th, Preservation Durham will
>present the Spring Preservation Tour, highlighting the redevelopm...
>

>On May 6th & 7th, Preservation Durham will
>present the Spring Preservation Tour,
>highlighting the redevelopment of West Chapel
>Hill Street, Durham’s Historic West End
>community and the Burch Avenue neighborhood.
>The Preservation Tour celebrates the heritage of
>the West End community and surrounding
>neighborhoods as they enjoy a renewed sense of
>place and public appreciation for their
>character, individuality and contribution to the
>fabric of Durham’s history. With a nod to the
>Pauli Murray Project as it receives national
>recognition as a historical landmark, we’d
>like you to join us on a tour of places around
>the West End where people have gathered, lived,
>loved and built their lives as regular citizens and influencers alike.
>
>--

Ellen M. Dagenhart, ABR, e-Pro, GRI, SRES
MailTo:dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Marie Austin Realty, Durham, NC
1204 Broad Street, Durham, NC 27705
http://www.marieaustin.com
Office  919-286-5611  FAX  919-286-2252  Cell 919-475-1719
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ellen-dagenhart/2/8a7/642
http://www.ncrec.gov/Brochures/WorkingwAgents.pdf
[]

Check it out! http://www.wheregreatthingshappen.com