[Durham INC] Outcome + invite re: UDO proposal tree/open space & affordable housing amendment, planning commision mtg last Tues night

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 03:06:44 EDT 2020

Hi neighbors, sharing a response/letter sent to some residents who weighed
in on the planning commission meeting on UDO text amendment for affordable
housing guidelines/provisions Tuesday night with messages. Gives many useful
details, what was decided at the end of the meeting, what will happen next
now to August 11, and invitations to check for, comment on, and take part in
working/community meetings related to the measure in that timeframe.

Happy for this message to be shared further with any groups, people who may
also have an interest. Apologies if any duplicate postings. Many thanks, DAH