[Durham INC] Beaver Queen Pageant CORONAtion - Last Day to Vote!

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 11:45:54 EDT 2020

Dear Neighbors of Ellerbe Creek,

Please forgive us if it feels like we have been pushing the Beaver Queen
Pageant <http://www.beaverqueen.org> too hard on your
neighborhood listserv. It's just that y'all are some of the Ellerbe Creek
Watershed Association <http://www.ellerbecreek.org>'s biggest supporters,
and we are so grateful for that!

This week is your last chance to vote for your favorite Beaver Queen
Pageant contestant(s) at www.beaverqueen.org! Voting will be open for
People's Choice Award until this Saturday (6/13) at 10am. Then tune in to
the final CORONAtion Episode on Saturday at 6pm to find out who will be
this year's Beaver Queen!

ECWA has big plans for improving water quality, expanding green open space,
and making the creek an asset for the entire Durham community. The Pageant
is our biggest fundraiser of the year - we cannot do this innovative work
without you!

Anybody who votes between now and 10am on Saturday will be entered into a
drawing to win a Peace, Love, Beaver tote!

If you donate $100 in votes or more you can receive your very own hand-made
beaver tail! <https://beaverqueen.swell.gives/beavertails> So get on over
to www.beaverqueen.org, or text VOTEBQP to 41411.

Vote for your urban land trust. Vote for a greener Durham.

Peace, Love, Beaver.
--
Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association (ECWA)
www.ellerbecreek.org

Get connected with us!
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/EllerbeCreekWatershedAssociation/>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/Ellerbecreek>
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/ellerbecreeknc/>

[image: spacer.gif] [image: spacer.gif] [image: spacer.gif]
[image: spacer.gif]

<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/86338918b1/d6f7302d1e/e6da9fff21>
------------------------------
Your Last Chance to Vote, Vote, Vote!

[image: 2020 BQP Facebook Post Collage 2]
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/86338918b1/d6f7302d1e/377bfdf55c>

This week is your last chance to vote for your favorite Beaver Queen Pageant
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/86338918b1/d6f7302d1e/cf9eaca5e7>
contestant(s) at www.beaverqueen.org
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/86338918b1/d6f7302d1e/bd516cbcbc>!
Voting will be open for People's Choice Award until this Saturday (6/13) at
10am. Then tune in to the final CORONAtion Episode on Saturday at 6pm to
find out who will be this year's Beaver Queen!

You have met the contestants (Intro Episode
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/86338918b1/d6f7302d1e/cd5f9370a4>
).

You have seen their gnawesome talent (Talent Episode
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/86338918b1/d6f7302d1e/c0c3b04477>
).

You have heard their gnaw-inspiring answers (Q&A Episode
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/86338918b1/d6f7302d1e/a004e1f2b1>
).

*Now it's time to vote your hearts out at www.beaverqueen.org
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/86338918b1/d6f7302d1e/9b951258b6>.*

*Why should you vote?*

   1. Have you seen the amount of effort these seven amazing volunteers
   have put into being contestants?! Show them some love with your vote!
   2. The Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association
   <https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/86338918b1/d6f7302d1e/3ae20fae68>
has
   big plans for improving water quality, expanding green open space, and
   making the creek an asset for the entire Durham community. The Pageant is
   our biggest fundraiser of the year - we cannot do this innovative work
   without you!

*Still need more reasons to vote?*

   1. Anybody who votes between now and 10am on Saturday will be entered
   into a raffle to win a Peace, Love, Beaver tote!
   2. If you donate $100 in votes or more you can receive your very
own hand-made
   beaver tail
   <https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/86338918b1/d6f7302d1e/ba721d40be>
   !

So get on over to www.beaverqueen.org, or text VOTEBQP to 41411.

Vote for your urban land trust. Vote for a greener Durham.

Peace, Love, Beaver.
------------------------------
[image: 2020 BQP sponsors Image]
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/86338918b1/d6f7302d1e/26af9a12a1>
------------------------------
*P.S.** The Beaver Queen Pageant has** a brand new Instagram channel
<https://cts..vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/86338918b1/d6f7302d1e/daf6b34e7a>!
*
*P.P.S. **We have a social media challenge going on right now. Comment on
our Facebook page
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?EllerbeCreekWatershe/86338918b1/d6f7302d1e/18289d81ce>
with
a picture of your best home-made tail, teeth, or meadow costume and you may
win some Peace, Love, Beaver swag! *
*P.P.P.S THANK YOU to all of you who have already voted!!!*
------------------------------
[image: spacer.gif]
[image: spacer.gif] [image: spacer.gif]
[image: spacer.gif] [image: spacer.gif]
[image: spacer.gif] [image: spacer.gif] [image: spacer.gif]

__._,_.___
------------------------------
Posted by: ellerbecreek <corvuscorva at gmail.com>
------------------------------
• Reply to sender
<corvuscorva at gmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20Beaver%20Queen%20Pageant%20CORONAtion%20-%20Last%20Week%20to%20Vote>
• Reply to group
<THNA at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Beaver%20Queen%20Pageant%20CORONAtion%20-%20Last%20Week%20to%20Vote>
• Start a New Topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/THNA/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJlczYwN2FxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkxODU2OTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQ0NDAyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTU5MTk3NjI2Nw-->
• Messages in this topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/THNA/conversations/topics/8142;_ylc=X3oDMTM0c2xoMDMwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkxODU2OTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQ0NDAyBG1zZ0lkAzgxNDIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxNTkxOTc2MjY3BHRwY0lkAzgxNDI->
(1)
Visit Your Group
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/THNA/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMnNwYzVlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzkxODU2OTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQ0NDAyBHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTU5MTk3NjI2Nw-->

[image: Yahoo! Groups]
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJkdnZkZ2tyBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzkxODU2OTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQ0NDAyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxNTkxOTc2MjY3>
• Privacy <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> •
Unsubscribe <THNA-unsubscribe at yahoogroups..com?subject=Unsubscribe> • Terms
of Use <https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/>

.