[Ohioaap-practicemanagers] HPV Coding with VFC

Michael Chamberlin mikechamberlin3 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:28:11 EST 2016

We enter an admin CPT code (90460, 90471, etc) and the vaccine CPT code.
For OH Medicaid, we get paid on the admin code and for Caresource (our only
managed Medicaid), we get paid on the vaccine code.

Mike

--
Michael Chamberlin, M.D., FAAP
Pediatric Assoc of Mt Carmel

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 12:54 PM, Melanie Farkas via
Ohioaap-practicemanagers <ohioaap-practicemanagers at lists.deltaforce.net>