[Ohioaap-practicemanagers] FW: code 99050(after hours code) for Caresource

Melanie Farkas MFarkas at ohioaap.org
Fri May 5 09:37:06 EDT 2017

    We have received a few denials from Caresource for 99051.  The denial code
    OA-233 "Services/charges related to the treatment of a hospital-acquired
    condition or preventable medical error."
    Our rep has advised us to submit appeals with office notes.  We are still
    waiting for the determination.

    Jessica Roquet
    Practice Manager
    Pediatric Associates of Mt. Carmel, Inc.
    4371 Ferguson Drive
    Cincinnati, Ohio 45245
    P 513-752-3650
    F 513-752-3387