[Ohioaap-practicemanagers] payment for vision screening

Melanie Farkas MFarkas at ohioaap.org
Wed Sep 27 16:13:55 EDT 2017

And an additional message from Dr. Michael Chamberlin, that was also caught in the bounce filter:

Jon,

For us, Cigna and Aetna pay the 99173.  You bring up a good point.  What about instrument based vision screening?  Are people being paid for that?  If so, is it applied to deductible or otherwise deemed patient responsibility?

Thanks,

Mike