[Ohioaap-practicemanagers] OH Medicaid 1099s

Michael Chamberlin mikechamberlinsoapm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 13:56:49 EST 2018

We have noticed that OH Medicaid uses our personal social security numbers
for our 1099s instead of our practice tax ID #.  We have tried to get OH
Medicaid to change this and issue corrected 1099s but they say that they
can't do this and it has to be issued with the physicians social security
number.

Now, we don't see much straight OH Medicaid any more since most are on a
managed medicaid plan, but has any one had this problem?  Anyone know
someone  that we can talk to within OH Medicaid to get this changed?

Thanks,

Mike

--
Michael Chamberlin, M.D., FAAP