[Ohioaap-practicemanagers] EclinicalWorks Help

Beth Barker BBarker at ohioaap.org
Tue Mar 27 11:43:09 EDT 2018

Hello!

Any of the practices out there using ECW and if so are you reporting savy? I have a Local Health Department looking for some assistance in optimizing the use of ECW in Henry County Ohio, and if possible I would like to connect you! We are trying to improve immunization rates for their county.

Thank you,

Beth Barker BSN, RN
Nurse Educator
Ohio Chapter,
American Academy of Pediatrics
Phone: 614-846-6258
Fax: 614-846-4025
Address: 94-A Northwoods Blvd. | Columbus, OH 43235
Website: OhioAAP.org<http://www.ohioaap.org/>

[/Users/MOBINurse/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1044580489]