[Ohioaap-practicemanagers] Survey to Collect Case Examples of Issues with Carrier Imaging Policies

Price, Jonathan Jonathan.Price at nationwidechildrens.org
Thu Apr 18 16:46:46 EDT 2019

?The AAP's Payer Advisory and Advocacy Committee is collecting information on certain times your practice has ordered advanced radiology only to have the insurer steer your patient from the pediatric hospital you wanted to a cheaper non-hospital site to get a CT or MRI done. The committee wants to know whether this has led to an incorrect diagnosis or a higher cost at the end of it all.

   See the explanation below and if so, please fill out the survey.

  Thanks for your time,

    Jon Price, MD FAAP, Co-Chair Oho Chapter Pediatric Care Council

Begin forwarded message: