[Ohioaap-practicemanagers] working directly with large employers

Michael Chamberlin mikechamberlinsoapm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 13:26:18 EDT 2019

We have a large business just down the road from our main office location.
They have recently announced an expansion plan that will add 600 new jobs
over the next 5 years.  Has anyone had any success working with individual
employers to encourage those families to become patients at your practice?
We have evening hours until 8 pm and we are in the office until 4 on
Saturdays.  Obviously, this allows for our working parents to miss less
work when scheduling appointments.

I'm interested to know of any successful partnerships out there (or some
that weren't as successful and what was learned from that experience).
Thanks for your help,

Mike

--
Michael Chamberlin, M.D., FAAP