[Ohioaap-practicemanagers] CPC kids question

Michael Chamberlin mikechamberlinsoapm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 09:36:19 EST 2021

We have concerns that CPC kids is not accurately measuring our patients who
are up to date on vaccines.  For example, CPC kids is saying that 11% of
our 2 year olds are meeting the HEDIS measure for appropriate vaccination.
  The only managed Medicaid we participate with is Caresource. When we
asked them, their reports are saying that over 70% of our 2 year
old patients are meeting this metric.  This is quite a large difference.

Has anyone else seen discrepancies in their CPC kids metrics?  Does anyone
know of a contact at CPC kids that we could discuss this with?

Thanks for your help,

Mike

Michael Chamberlin, M.D., FAAP
Pediatric Assoc. of Mt Carmel