[MCIC Safety] FW: Maintenance general work glove question

Curl, Steve C. CURLS at RJRT.com
Thu Jul 26 10:50:03 EDT 2007

I do.  We used them in Utilities with great success.

Dave Rush
RJReynolds
EHS Department
(336) 741-1914 Office
(336) 345-7565 Cell
(336) 728-4536  Fax

Click Here For
Trade Marketing Safety Web Site Link <http://thehub2.rjr.com/C16/Field%20Sales/default.aspx>

________________________________

From: Edens, Mike S.
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 1:30 PM
To: Curl, Steve C.; Patterson, Melinda B.; Griffin, Rodney E.; Rush, David R.; Jones, Joyce P.
Subject: RE: [MCIC Safety] Maintenance general work glove question

I don't have any personal experience with the Mechanix(r) brand gloves but I know that a lot of safety suppliers are selling these
when dexterity is important.  There are a lot of manufacuters that make a Mechanix(r) type of glove now that incorporates nylon and
leather to give a more fitted and flexible feel.  Lowes Home Improvement carries them but I'm sure any safety supplier would as
well.

Mike