[MCIC Safety] SAFETY COMMITTEE MEETING

Dick McDonald dmcdonald at shurtape.com
Fri Sep 21 15:11:20 EDT 2007

Hello to All,

Holy cow, the year is threatening to end after just getting started what
seems like a couple of weeks ago!

There has been a little activity on the safety list-serve and two
meetings this year - the last one a joint meeting with S&T to view a
presentation on The New Federal Chemical Facility Security Regulations
by Ted Cromwell of the ACC.

We are all extremely covered up I know, but the Safety Committee plods
along and seeks to remain at your service. Right now that appears to be
best practice sharing in between a few meetings

I am scheduling a final meeting of 2007 on Wednesday November 14th at
10:00 AM in the MCIC Raleigh Office. The main focus in terms of business
will be what the Safety Committee should be working on in 2008 and ideas
on how best to serve the members going forward. I am also entertaining
suggestions for a presentation topic for this meeting should you have
any.

Please let me hear from you, and I hope to see you at the Annual Meeting
in Blowing Rock next week, or on November 14th.

Best Regards,

Dick McDonald
Environment, Health & Safety
Shurtape Technologies LLC