[MCIC Safety] FW: Seismic Survey Question

Gary Haley Gary.Haley at ipaper.com
Mon Oct 8 16:10:38 EDT 2007

CERTAIN STATES OR COUNTIES REQUIRE...NORMALLY IN CONJUNCTION WITH CONCERNS
FOR EARTHQUAKE
ALL FACILITIES IN CALIFORNIA REQUIRE THIS

Gary K. Haley
South Central Region Operations Manager
xpedx Custom Services Operations Manager

new office location.......
336-794-5438 (if no answer call cell)
cell phone 336-403-0033

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is confidential and
proprietary. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in
any manner.

             "Dick McDonald"
             <dmcdonald at shurta
             pe.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  <safety at mcicnc.org>
             safety-bounces at mc                                          cc
             icnc.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [MCIC Safety] FW: Seismic Survey
             10/08/2007 11:44          Question
             AM

All – See below and help Jerry out if you can. Thanks, Dick