[MCIC Safety] FW: DIRECTOR NC OSHA - MARCH 25

Dick McDonald dmcdonald at shurtape.com
Fri Mar 13 08:10:07 EDT 2009

This is a friendly reminder about our March 25th meeting in Raleigh. If
you haven't already done so, please let Jim Kuszaj
<mailto:jim at mcicnc.org>  know that you plan to attend so we can prepare
appropriately.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks,

Dick McDonald
Shurtape Technologies, LLC            Environment, Health & Safety
Office: (828) 325 - 5228
Fax: (828) 325 - 5387