[MCIC Safety] Surplus Industrial Scientific 3-gas meters and accessories

CHAD (Chad Stansbury) Chad at novozymes.com
Fri Apr 17 09:30:04 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,
We have upgraded the handheld gas meters at our facility and have some surplus equipment:

*         6 Industrial Scientific 2-station chargers

*         4 LTX310 3 gas meters

*         1 LTX312 3 gas meter

The chargers are all good and the meters will all power up but some have failed sensors. These are free to any member company who could use them. My contact information is below.

Best Regards
Chad Stansbury
Manager, Safety & Health

Novozymes North America Inc.
PO BOX 576
77 Perry Chapel Church Road
Franklinton NC 27525 United States
Phone: +1 9194943328
Mobile: +1 9192188862
E-mail: chad at novozymes.com
Novozymes North America, Inc. (reg. no.:13-2639630). Registered address: CT Corporation System, 111 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10011, United States of America
This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the intended addressee(s) only and may contain confidential and/or proprietary information protected by law. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized reading, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail or use of information herein is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient you should delete this e-mail immediately. Thank you.