[MCIC Safety] SAFETY COMMITTEE WEDNESDAY

Dick McDonald dmcdonald at shurtape.com
Mon Nov 16 15:12:05 EST 2009

I look forward to seeing many of you this Wednesday at 10:00 AM in
MCIC's Raleigh office for our next Safety Committee meeting. We will be
meeting with Lee Cox. Acting Section Head for the North Carolina
Radiation Protection Section as our special guest to help plan the
agenda for a one-day workshop for industrial Radiation Safety Officers.
As Jim Kuszaj has requested in previous mailings, it is important for
all MCIC member companies that manage a radiation safety program to tell
us what should be covered by planning to attend and/or sending a
representative knowledgeable in this area to the meeting.  If you
haven't already, please RSVP to Jim of MCIC's staff at jim at mcicnc.org.

Kind Regards,

Richard J "Dick" McDonald

Safety Director