[MCIC Safety] Safety Questions - ARC Flash Clothing

Curl, Steve C. CURLS at RJRT.com
Mon Oct 29 08:47:21 EDT 2012

MCIC Safety Committee members/colleagues:

Does your company provide fire retardant clothing for ARC Flash?

If so, does your company provide the clothing free of charge to the employee or provide a subsidy?

If free of charge, how many sets do you provide each year?

If a subsidy, how much per year?

Does any unused portion of the subsidy roll-over to the next year?

If you would rather respond directly to me, my email address is listed below.

Thanks for your help!

Steve

Steve Curl, PE
Director EHS
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co.
401 N. Main Street
Winston-Salem, NC  27101
336-741-5146
curls at rjrt.com<mailto:curls at rjrt.com>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDB5B1.CD371370]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message, including any attachment(s), contains information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney-client or other legal privileges, and/or proprietary non-public information. If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.